Monday, March 13, 2006

ScoreHer.com Dating Advice for men: Chicktionary Archives

ScoreHer.com Dating Advice for men: Chicktionary Archives

A little thing that was posted at linkfilter that seemed to stand out to me due to some recent conversations.

Mrs Bot seems to think that I'm going to be having sex with a friend from work. It's not somethinng that's going to happen. I've been in a bit of a funk anyway and some ways that isn't helping.

I think the biggest reason it's not helping is that it's not true. My friend has her own life and we're really just friends at work. She got promoted and moved on and we talk less and less. I imagine that if it weren't for work we really wouldn't talk much at all.

So as much as Mrs Bot is convinced of this I'm getting double negative strokes from this. First from Mrs Bot fro needing to briung this up and being so concerned about something that not only isn't going to happen but has no opportunity to happen but also from me wonderi9ng now what's wrong with me that it's not happening. I'm screwed either way.

I think Mrs Bot highly overestimates the allure of pudgy, balding, cranky, broke middle aged men.

***

Work is sucking lately. I lost all of my help, my workload trippled and they moved my office. I like the new office fine but half my stuff is across twon still and I haven't had time to get anything caught up so I'm running a week behind on important things and almost a month behind on filing. My office looks like crap. I don't have the time to even get things set up so I'm working out of boxes for half the things I need. I'd just set aside half an hour a day to fix it but I am stuck in constant crisis mode. The only things I have time to take care of are critical items.

I'm trying not to stay late amymore though. I feel like it doesn't get me caught up and it's just cutting into my personal time which means far more to me than the money

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... I like you and if I like you then I figure other girls like you too. After all, I have rather good taste.