Thursday, January 05, 2006


This is the prayer Mrs Bot wrote Tuesday night for Tanner:

If today you take my little one from me, his soft furry paws and warm wet nose, remember please he likes his paws clean, If today you lead his leash away, and take that final walk back home, remember please that he enjoys a pillow where he sleeps, If today must be the final howl and the last sitting beg, one more hunting trip around the backyard before he flies, remember please to give him a cookie just before bed, and scratch his ears before he sleeps, If today is the day you take my baby dog, away across the rainbow bridge, please whisper in his ear how much I love him, how much he has given me, how often he will be missed, and please, please hold him gently, for this world is all he has known.
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: