Saturday, January 14, 2006

A book request

If you are a used bookstore person would you keep an eye out for some books for me?

I'm looking particuarly for books on contructed and auxillary languages which are few and far between in my own cultural backwater. So far my library on the subject is one small book on Esperanto and a pamphlt on Lojlan.

There are more books on constructed languages than you would think, but most of them are long since out of print so this is one of the avenues I'm trying to widen my search.

You can just leave a comment here or send an email to me at beaglebot@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

1 comments:

sarah t. said...

when i was a kid, my friend erin and i constructed a language that only we could understand. would you like me to send you at treatise on that?