Monday, July 25, 2005

Work Weak

And so my work week is about to begin. I may have a regular schedule now which is good and bad. It's good because it shoulod help me sleep some and it will let e plan on doinfg things on the weekends. It's bad because I've had my week split up and rearranged for so long that it is what I'm used to. In addition it seems that I miss the majority of people that I want to talk to online.

***

The heat here is still bearable only because at night it's dropping down to the 80's. Part of my job still requires being outside in it, but only for short periods.

***

I'm vowing to drink no Coke or other soda this week. I made a big jug of tea to take to work. I'm afraid the caffiene is starting to get to my heart. I'm figuring the tea has less and will stall off any headaches.

0 comments: